Clean Food - Good Taste Award
Chef’s Special recommendations
Often copied never matched!
- Seafood Hot Plate - ซีฟู๊ดกระทะร้อน
Mixed seafood & vegetables served on a hot plate
- Prawn Soo Sa Hot Plate - กุ้งซู่ซ่า
Fried prawns in red whisky sauce and herbs served on a hot plate
- Spicy banana flower salad - ยำหัวปลี
Chopped banana flower leaves mixed with shrimp, minced pork, coconut cream and chili peppers
- Banana flower tempura Hill Tribe style -หัวปลี ชุบแป้งทอด
Tempura deep fried banana flower leaves
- Fish in tamarind sauce - ปลาทอดสมุนไพร
Deep fried whole fish in tamarind herb sauce
- Fiery fish - ปลาเกยตื้นซีฟู๊ด
Spicy deep fried whole fish topped with squid and mussel with chili and garlic sauce
- Tom yum goong - ต้มยำกุ้ง
Spicy prawn soup with mushrooms, lemongrass, galangal and chili
- Lemon chicken - ไก่มะนาว
Deep fried chicken breast coated with Thai breadcrumbs topped with lime & mayonnaise dressing
- Duck Hill Tribe style - เป็ดทรงเครื่อง
Baked duck with tofu, cashew nuts, mushrooms and snow beans
Chef’s North Thai Specialties
- Fish in old Siam sauce - North Thai style - ปลาโบราณ
Deep fried whole fish topped with a mixture of fried minced pork, squid & prawns in herb dressing
- Seafood cake North Thai style - ซีฟู้ด
Delicious mixture of fish, mussel & prawns steamed with spicy herbs & green pepper
- Pork in chili powder North Thai style - หมูผัดพริกแห้ง
Fried pork coated with chili powder topped with lemongrass, kaffir lime leaves and green peppers
- Larb - ลาบ
Laotian or north Thai salad - you have to try it ... delicious!
Larb is most often made with meat, poultry or seafood, flavored with fish sauce and lime. It is mixed with chilli, mint and, optionally, assorted vegetables. The dish is served at room temperature and usually with a serving of sticky rice.
... and many more you will find in our menu in the restaurant.